The symptoms of dengue fever was caused after an incubation period of 3-5 days after someone attacked by dengue virus. The symptoms of dengue fever are:
1. A sudden high fever 2-7 days (38-40 degrees celsius).
2. Feeling chills, headache, pain on moving the eyeball and the early symptoms of back pain.
3. Red spots appear when checked with test methods torniquet.
4. Occur liver enlargement (hepatomegaly).
5. Decreased blood pressure, causing shock.
6. Platelet decline under 100.000/mm3 and an increase in hematocrit above 20%.
7. At the advanced level occurs from the nose and gum bleeding.
8. The occurrence of melena (waste water with feces in the form of mucus mixed with blood).
9. Red spots appeared as a form of blood vessel rupture.
10. Perceived cause of fever and pain in sore joints