Cataracts usually develop slowly and does not cause pain.
initially, the coating will occur only in small part in the lens of the eye and you may not be aware of the loss of power saw.
Even so, over time, the cataract will grow wider, and more covering your part of the eye lens.
When your eyes lack of light, visual resources will be reduced.
Symptoms of cataracts include:
1. Foggy vision, blurred or shadowed.
2. Increasingly difficult to see at night.
3. Sensitive to light and spotlights.
4. The existence of halo around lights.
5. Requires a brighter light for reading and other activities.
6. Prescription contact lenses and glasses are often changed.
7. Colors become blurred or yellow.
8. Double vision in one eye.