1. Resting the digestive system. After fasting, the digestive system or the spending power of his good leftovers.
2. Improving the process of detoxification. Fasting will facilitate the mobilization and expenditure detoxify the body.
3. Improving the resolution of inflammatory processes, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Calming allergic reactions, including asthma and fever.
6. Helps eliminate bad habits and addictions. Many people can be free from dependence on tobacco and alcohol thanks to the fast, even drug addiction.
7. Cleaning the skin and clear eyes.
8. Is the perfect gateway to begin a healthy eating pattern.
9. Helping you lose weight without feeling hungry a tormenting. Many people are surprised because during Ramadan they just want to eat a little and the body weight goes down.
10. Help alleviate the abnormal buildup of fluid more quickly, such as edema in the feet or swelling in the abdomen.
11. Restoring a sense of appreciation for the natural health food. Many people feel their tongues to be “alive” and sensitive after fasting and prefer natural foods.
source : here