Working in front of computer every day will make your eyes tired. Not yet activities of watching TV or playing games. All of that will give a negative effect on the eyes. Not impossible, our eyes will be damaged quickly because of the habits above. Rather than treat, the better to prevent eye damage. Here are some tips that can be done in order to maintain eye health.
1. Use the appropriate room lighting. Light room is very influential for healthy eyes. Activity in the room is too dark or too light will make your eyes have difficulty adapting to visual impairment. Adjust the lights to the needs of your choice.
2. Use natural light. Natural light your room can you get through the sunlight. In addition, the room can also look bright with walls of bright colors, like white or pastel colors.
3. Protect your eyes. Protect your eyes from radiation computer monitors and TVs using anti radiation lensed glasses. You can also use the coating on a computer monitor to reduce the radiation entering the eye.
4. Customize your computer settings. Computer settings can also affect eye health. Adjust the brightness level with the appropriate computer screen, not too dim, not too bright. Choose the font size is also appropriate to the ability of your eyes. Font size is too small or too big will only make your eyes tired.
5. Clean the TV screen and computer. Sometimes the TV and computer screens are dirty make the picture quality is impaired. Rather than our eyes grow weary made??, do not forget to always clean the screens before wearing them.
6. Take the right position. Whether using a computer or TV, adjust the visibility of your screen size. Do not get damaged because of the distance your eyes are too close or too far away.