Bad breath (halitosis) is a common problem experienced by people. Causes of poor dental hygiene basically. However, there are other causes. Problems that occur in the area around the tooth, such as gum disease, tooth decay or cavities, can make breathing so bad. In addition, disruption of other diseases that are suffered can also spread to the onset of bad breath problem.
Starting from respiratory tract infections, salivary gland disorders, digestive disorders, chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, to diabetes. Not to forget the less healthy habits. For example, wrong diet, smoking, frequent constipation and heartburn, or consumption of alcohol. Fasting can also cause “morning breath” due to lack of saliva to wash the bacteria in the mouth.
How to Overcome Natural bad breath:
1. Do a checkup to make sure no cavities or gum problems. Clean your tongue every day after each brushing.
2. Make habit to a bowel movement every day.
3. Drinking juice every day with mixed psylium husk, a type of fiber that can remove toxins from the colon.
4. Drinking chlorophyll (the green substance of all green), such as wheat grass, barley, spirulina, chorella.
5. Remove remaining mucus and toxins in the body by drinking vitamin C. It’s also well to prevent problems in the gums.
6. Ensure enough intake of our white water.